Monday 11 January 2016

Blue Popsicle


I'm finally back with my first outfit post of 2016 and hopefully this will continue as a regular occurrence from now on. On my blogging break, I did forget just how difficult it is to shoot outfit photos during the winter. Let's just say these are the least windswept photos you should expect from me for a while. 


Now after lusting after a Charlotte Simone Popsicle for absolutely ages, last year I was lucky enough to get myself two! The first I picked up should hopefully appear in an outfit post soon but for today, I'm wearing the latest addition and it is this navy and blue version that I absolutely love. I picked this up in the Selfridges sale for a bargain price and I just feel like it will go with so many things, including all black outfits like this one. 









I paired my new scarf with his black funnel neck jumper I got in the Boohoo sale, a basic but a wardrobe staple for sure, my go-to black jeans and my new favourite Misguided Military-style coat. I bought my first Misguided item in December and since then I've added several pieces to my wardrobe, I can't believe I haven't shopped there before. The quality of this coat is great and for the price, it really is worth it, I can see me getting a lot of wear out of it. 

To finish off the outfit I wore these heeled, zip detail boots from Next and one of my favourite bags from Zara that I seem to be wearing to death lately! This type of outfit proves that despite it being all black, adding a pop of colour can make a huge difference.

O U T F I T  D E T A I L S
Jeans – Dorothy Perkins
Boots – Next

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo