Wednesday 15 April 2015

Spring Wishlist


As everyone keeps mentioning, Spring is on its way and taking at glance at my wardrobe it dawns on me that it mainly consists of black, grey or the occasional white t-shirt. Not exactly spring/summer appropriate eh? It also contains copious amounts of jumpers and coats, none of which will help me very much in this somewhat warmer weather we seem to be experiencing here in the UK. 

I've been browsing online for a good week now and have picked out some of the key pieces that I think need to be added to my wardrobe in the not too distant future including a rather lightweight coat alternative in the form of this H&M sleeveless trench - I can envision this worn with a blue and white stripes top and blue jeans. Very spring-like. I've also been looking at dresses and jumpsuits and have picked out these two, both from New Look, as great options for both spring and summer. The jumpsuit I've had my eye on for some time now and the dress just reminds me of a less eye-wateringly expensive version of some Lavish Alice pieces I want. 

What's on your spring wish list at the moment? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo