Tuesday 14 April 2015

#SLBloggerBash



Back in February an email arrived into my inbox inviting me to this year's Blogger Bash, organised by Scarlett London. Now I went to last years event and loved it so I obviously said yes to going again and this time around Scarlett did another fantastic job, bringing together so many brands and bloggers to the fab location, One Alfred Place.



As I don't live in London, I decided to make a day of it, despite the event not actually starting until late afternoon so I hopped on my train (with a carriage to myself!) and my first stop was Oxford Street of course. I popped into Topshop where I may have picked up yet another Skinny Dip London phone case - they are just so quirky - and then I had a wander before heading back to meet up with Joelle of February Girl, Viola of A Piece of Viola and Eloise of Hey I'm Eloise. We then arrived at the event itself to be greeted by Scarlett and The Search Laboratory team and offered some wine and a voucher to take part in the Tuscany Now wine tasting game. 



Walking round the event, we spoke to all of the brands including Bon Prix, Modern Rugs, Wynsors, Quiz and Urban Outfitters who all introduced us to their brands, gave us some amazing goodies and we even had a game of blogger boules at the rug stand! We were plied with wine, canapes, more wine, cheese and finally cakes made by fellow bloggers. My favourite thing was definitely the chocolate pizza though by Sweet Pizzas - a brownie base with Reese's pieces, snickers and smarties, what more could you ask for?! 


After the event, we all decided to get some food from the Thai restart, Busaba Ethai. Now I'm not usually one for Thai food and having never tried the likes of Wagamama before, I had no idea what anything on the menu was so I followed the crowd (literally) and opted for Pad Kwetio wok noodles and I have to say, it was one of the nicest meals I've had in a long time and I got to try prawns for the first time, which I found I really liked! I'd definitely recommend this place if you like Thai food, or if like me, you are keen to try something a little different. 


I'd like to say a big thank you to Scarlett and the Search Labs team for organising the event. I had such a nice day and got to meet some really lovely people who I otherwise probably never would have! I also managed to vlog throughout the day so hopefully that will be up on my channel on Sunday. Keep your eyes peeled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo