Tuesday 25 June 2013

Yves Saint Laurent 'Le Teint Touche Éclat' Foundation



A couple of weeks ago I bought myself the YSL Touche Éclat and I have to say, I totally understand the hype surrounding that product; it really does brighten the face. After loving that, I then really wanted to try out the Le Teint Touche Éclat foundation after hearing so many good things about it. I restrained myself for a good few weeks but at the weekend after having my make-up done (again) by the lady at the YSL counter, I gave in and bought it and I don't regret it at all. 

This foundation has a soft gel focus rather than the usual opaque powder, which helps to mask any imperfections while brightening the face giving the same effect as the Touche Éclat. It is available in 22 different shades which are split into three groups; rose, beige and gold. I was matched to the shade B50 beige and I couldn't be happier with it, it's an absolute perfect match. To apply this foundation, I found it easiest to use a brush and with only one pump this technique covers my entire face. 

When applied, it gives a flawless finish without feeling too heavy on the face. I love how it's so lightweight and sheer, but still leaves you with a brighter and more even looking complexion; it feels lovely on the skin an the smell is nice too which is a bonus! 

Even though I've only used this foundation a handful of times, I just can't believe the finish it gives. My face looks fresh, luminous and bright without being shiny like I've found with some other foundations. I love everything about this foundation including the beautiful glass bottle and the pump application which makes things so much easier and means there's a lot less waste. I'd highly recommend this foundation to anyone with dry to normal skin, who wants a luminous, low to medium coverage look. 

Have you tried the Le Teint Touche Éclat foundation? What are your thoughts? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo